G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

Habit
posted at: Wednesday 7 May 2014 | 2:42 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?


I have one bad habit. Bila ada masalah. Bila sedih. Otak blank. Kosong. Tak boleh berfikir. What did I do when I am in this kind of situation. I will ride my bike with full speed and hoping someone will hit my ass with a car as hard as he or her can. This is one of my bad habit. The reason is? For me life is way too long to handle. Im not trying to kill myself.  It's just im testing my luck. Ajal maut bukan terletak pada motor tadi. Tapi terletak pada Yang Maha Esa. Sudah tertulis semuanya. Logik aku. Kalau apa aku buat tadi, I can make it out alive. Thats mean I still have chance. Peluang tu masih ada. Now im still alive. There is plenty of chance for me to keep alive and enjoy my life.


The Past
Home