G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

Happy Mothers Day
posted at: Sunday 12 May 2013 | 1:31 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?



Hello Mom ! Welcome to my blog ! So, as you knew Today is ? Mothers Day. I dont have any money to give you a present, gift or whatever, And im to lazy to make you a card :P So... I decide to write an entry about mother day just for you. Alahhh, sama macam kad lah mak. Tapi ni berteknologi sikit. Guna Blog. So lets begin with picca and then the speech..



 Mom and Me



Mom and Dad

Dear mom,
I just wanted to tell you how much you’ve meant to me as you’ve guided and loved me through my life. From very early on you taught me the importance of family, trust and love. You’ve taught me to value myself and to value others. You have taught me again and again to never give up and to follow my dreams.When I was sick or scared you would stay with me and pray with me. You shared your stories and always let me make up my own mind. You made every birthday and holiday perfect and special, just by bringing the family together. I want to thank you for  for loving me exactly the way am and telling me you’re proud of me. You have helped me become who I am through all the love and faith you have provided and all the amazing lessons you have taught. So, no matter what, I just wanted to thank you and let you know that I love you and I thank God for the amazing parents he gave me. You are the best mother in the world. Happy Mothers day mom !
Sincerely
Your eldest son 



















The Past
Home