G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

real me
posted at: Sunday 14 October 2012 | 3:37 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?


I know everyone thinks i'm always happy and cheery

But they don't know the real me

Or the pain I try to hide everyday

Sometimes when I'm alone they coe

Streaming down my cheeks like raindrops

I try to be brave but its too hard

Sometimes I feel so lost and so cold

Rearely does a day past without me feeling so lost and rejected

People surround me but still they can't take away the pain or loneliness i have

No one ever understands me,








The Past
Home