G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

This is for you dear.. ..
posted at: Friday 22 June 2012 | 11:12 am | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?


Hello peeps ! Today is a wonderful day. Yesterday is a horrible day.  Justin Bieber pun ada cakap dalam lagu BELIEVE die tu "Everything start from something, But something would be nothing if you heart didn't dream with me" *takde kene mengena* Bukak playlist lagu, pilih number enam. Tu lagu jaybe belive. Fav ! Okay bukan pasal jaybe yang cuba saya sampai kan di sini.



Ehem, ini lah yang cuba saya sampaikan di sini. She said to me "Taknak aku kau lagi ! Muktamad" *muka garang tapi comel* Hoi, semalam rasa serba salah bangat wehhhh. She realise that i have change. Dia ni power aw. Macam mana boleh tahu tah. Nujum kot, maybe la. Barang kali keturunan.Btw click this link ada something yang budak bernama tenang nak cakap. PLEASE CLICK OKAY !

End of story..

The Past
Home