G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

A letter for you dear
posted at: Friday 22 June 2012 | 11:03 am | 1 Love! | Your Opinion?


Dear bestfriend,
If i made a mistake, can you forgive me ? Can we back to normal like dulu dulu tu ?
Awak bukak lagu playlist ni, dengar lagu number 2. Untuk awak :)

Sincerely,
Your evil friend who made you sad. Tenang


Wehh ingat tak dulu awak ada bagi lagu I do ? Yeah thats song kalau saya dengar kan, konfirm saya terus Text awak. Kalau nak tahu everytime i text you sebab lagu tu la. Kalau tak dengar memang tak la nak text si gendut busuk ni :D Hope you can forgive me dear. ILOVEYOU *no space because everyword is for you*






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaha sweet laashiiaaaak kau hahahahaha ^^

13 November 2013 at 22:45  

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?

The Past
Home