G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

Beware im not a good guy
posted at: Sunday 6 May 2012 | 3:27 am | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?


Hello. You can insult me. You can said anything that you want. Yes i know i'm a bad person. Janji palsu. Ape lagi ek ? memacam lagii la. Biar la. Ape kau pk pun. Asal kan kau benci aku :) Insult and Insultt as much as you want. If you fell better by insulting other people. You can do that. For me the best way to make people go away is by making them hatin' me. Better jangan kawan dengan aku lagi wei :) I don't really care.

The Past
Home