G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

Last Night :)
posted at: Thursday 19 April 2012 | 9:44 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?



What a night everybody. Today 19 slash 4 Two thousand twelve. Twelve nineteen AM yaw. I’m not sleepy at all. Oh gosh. It’s kinda bored. So I make up my mind to write bout something that I don’t even knowJ. I look around. Right and left. Up and down. I realise something. There is nobody home. Actually there is nobody ALIVE. You know what I mean? Azmeer take a nap at a couch. Maybe dreaming about his girlfy ‘WAN’. Hehe. Have a nice dream FriendJ. Ayol, he in the room and I don’t even know what in the world he’s doin’ right know. Me, myself at a Ruang tamu duduk sensorang bersama dengan buku LAW yang banyak tanpa di bukak since pukul tujuh tadi. Seriously niat nak belajar tu ada. But.. .. . ..  Niat nak bukak buku tu belum sampai lagi. To be honest sekarang ni tak pikir pasal FINAL EXAM. Just nak balik rumah yang tersangat HEAVEN. Dari KULIM yang macam *&^%$#.  Teringin nak rasa nikmat tidur atas katil yang empuk. Bersama dengan ANGRY BIRD MERAH *ORANGBAGI. Tidur dengan MONYET PEGANG LOVE *ORANGBAGIJUGAK. Tidur geganas dengan adik aku. Miss my home. Miss my Family.  Miss all people in MELAKA.  Semalam birthday member. Shahrezat  gile gemok tu. Satu hari dia OTP dengan tah sesapa tah. Lawak. Hei actually i have a question that i wanna ask. Why people can easily love someone else ? Terutama sekali perempuan. Kenapa ek ? To people that know me and your name is start with capital M. I want to apologise because I’m not ready to LOVE U. Because people who LOVE me will get hurt.  Soo, sorry dear. We can be friend. Maybe best friend ? Can we ? I hope the answer is OKAY. J  My eyes is getting smaller and smaller. To miss STALKER. Mesti kau tengah baca blog aku kan ? hee. Taw da. Kenal sangat kau. Today Takde tulis pasal kau lagi. Hari hari nak tulis pasal kau susah a. Baik tukarnama belog nie. Tukar jadi HP punye belog. Haha J Komik aku jaga baik baik wei. Before cuti sem pulang. Nyawa aku tu. Kau hambik komik tu sama macam kau hambik nyawa aku. Yes memang semua komik cinta. So what? Kau Tanya kenapa aku baca buku macam tu ? Aku nak bercinta dengan sapa yee ? The answer is biar la. Tak kan la aku nak bercinta dengan kau pulakk kan ? Kalau ya pun,

*Baru post today. Orang tade wifi kat rumah. J

The Past
Home