G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

capital H :(
posted at: Saturday 7 April 2012 | 3:47 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?



First H i HATE her at First but in the end she make me HAPPY. Kenal masa sekolah menengah form 5.Tapi semua ni sekejap je. After Spm  i’m suffering for 8 month to forget her. Second H i Hate her at first, same with the first H but in the end she make HAPPY too. But as usual, tak kekal lama.  I’m suffering until now to forget her. Lepas dua pengalaman pahit ni, i realise that there is something wrong with me. Ego. Tak reti menghargai. That is me.  End.

The Past
Home