G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

Promises...
posted at: Wednesday 22 February 2012 | 9:23 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?



Beras sekampit, kalau sebutir yang tercicir tak luak sikit pun. Macam yang aku agak. Kalau tak wish pun takpe kan. What kind of humiliation, that i've done to myself. Hafiz, can u just leave her alone. Is it hard for you to let her go ? Past is past.... You should learn to let her go.... Be strong.. Remember, person who can endure sadness and loneliness is one of the strongest person. If u want to become one of them. You should withstand with all of this... :) Talking to myself is one of the way to keep me calm...

One fine day, I will be the one who make you smile... Until then... I'll wait... This a promise. and  A promise always be a promise. I'm to coward to say it. So... writing is one of the way how i'm express my expression... Good luck with your study kayy.. :) Take a good care of yourself.. Eat well. Don't get sick.. (^ ,   ^

The Past
Home