G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --- - - -- --
posted at: Sunday 4 December 2011 | 12:59 am | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?


NAK CAKAP SOMETHING NIE .
Aku suke lagu belog kau wei.
Even tak paham but rentak best
mane cekau ?
mau tajuk !
*hopefully i can say this to her
Heheh, dapat chat sekali pun cukup la piz
Kau tak layak kawan ngan die
kau tengok je dari jauh oke ?
jangan kacau die lagi
buat macam kau tak kenal die lagi
teruskan kehidupan kau nie
simpan perasaan kau dalam peti paling ketat sekali.
pastu campak dalam laut
this is what my friend said
sometime, i talk to myself and think is it true what have i done
arghhh, :(

I'm a coward
i'm a loser
i'm a troublemaker
you can throw every negetif word at me

in my fore head there is written that i'm a loser :)
so i deserve more punishment


This is a harder week for me
December always become my hardest month
BALASAN YANG SETIMPAL UNTUK KESALAHAN YANG SETIMPAL
so aku tak regret langsung :)
I'm tryin to be tough
iNot trying but learning
i must learn to be tough
We always born as a winner
But to be that winner is hard like hell
it's not a crime to try
Trying something new is good watt
Actually there is something that i wish i  can do
say to her that i miss her
ask for forgiveness

Hopefully, it will come true
i don't think she will open my blog
so she will never knew bout this

everyday i'll pray for you that you will save from any danger and be happy with the guy you choose
hopefully your life will full with happines with all your lovely friend
Mianhaeyo chingu *korean
The one things that i want to tell you the most is THANKS :)

Bye



The Past
Home