G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

#66 kelapokan
posted at: Saturday 26 November 2011 | 10:52 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?


Assalamualaikum
Lonnngggg tyme no see u all 
Oke lapok
Fine la belogg aku lapokk, berhabukk kann ?
Okee now i'm updating my beloggg la kawan
What ? i;m busy oke
FINAL EXAM tawukkk ?
Takan nak update selalu ?
Ishhh si  BUNCIT nie geramm je aku ngan kau la
Bai de weii, sok aku nak neok citew 


Homaiiigodd ! tak sabaar gilew.
Hopefuly takde benda yang kacau aku nak neok citew niee 
Hei  FANA i'm happy that you delete that boy number and choose me to be the first person that know bout it
You are my bestie for ever la gendut

SKYPE ? oh god wat the hell is thatt
Yeahh i know, aku nie kuno
actually aku tak rety nak skype segalee nie
Then my lovely gemook wat kan tok aku
Merengek rengek die nak sowh aku skype nan die, 
Oke today for the first time aku skype
But only pakai phone.
my lappy tade skype
tokley nak donlod pfftttt !
BTW aku suke lagu belogg nieee
Let's enjoy
happy reading
-end-






The Past
Home