G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

CELOTEH #28
posted at: Tuesday 21 June 2011 | 4:05 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?



Assalamualaikum
Today I have a dream
Yeah many people keep mumbling bout their dream sometime
‘hey last night I saw Lee Minho but in my dream laa” bla bla bla
Hahaha
Impossible thing will become possible when we are dreaming
In our dream we can be anything
Yeahhh I wish I can live in dreaming world
Live in a chocolate world
Tree made with chocolate
River taste like horlick ice
Woaaaa I love that dream
Oke we back to our main story
Last night I have a dream that I can describe
Ahahah
WTH ! *useless talk
Sorry for my broken English ya ! *wink wink
Why suddenly I wanna write this “BELOGGG” in English language?
Hahaha J I don’t know why laa
I know my English was suck but it’s not a crime to write it right?
Laugh? Tease? Talk back? DIC what you want to do?
Do what you think you wanna do suckers!!
Hei
There is something I wanna share wif you all
Last night while I’m thinking bout the future *ayat tak boleh blahh kan ?
Hahha
Can you imagine that you are about to live permanently in another country ? 
L LLLLLLL
Can I cry ?
Huhuhu
It’s hard for me to leave my family
But nothing I can do
It’s for my own good and I should take an irrevocable decision or I will regret it
Scumbag ~!
Grrr
If I have fairy god parent
I will asked to my fairy that I wanna be rich and wealthy person without study
Its kind of boring my entry today
Sorry yawww
Today will try to write in English
It’s not a crime right?
So what!!
Hahaha
Again I apologies for my broken English
Kopakkk ooo
Hahahah
Semputttt jugaaaaaaa *sepah
Bye !

The Past
Home