G

A

R

E

K

I

Hello Dude! Welcome to my Blog!
The place where I keep my secrets!
I'm just a man who loves
Anime, Japan
I hope you enjoy the journey through my life and adventures!
and do not leave without comment! Thanks for the visit
Follow + Dashboard
: See you soon...!


|
K∀RNEV∀L

CELOTEH #10
posted at: Tuesday 24 May 2011 | 11:56 pm | 0 Love! | Your Opinion?


Assalamualaikum and hello !
Waktu waktu camnie lew aku gase nak update blog.
So. today nothing happen to me. Aku adew wat silap sikit kot today. Promise is promise. Aku patut taw bnde nie. So aku nak mnx maap banyak banyak kat orang yang berkenaan (: 
Sorry yaw ! 



Friendship Quotes

Yeah mann ! best friend is a promise not a label okayy ! 


Omg ! her voice is superb. i Think i in love wif this song (:


Again aku na cakap bnde nie kat some one


Tak banyak sangat nak tulis today (:

bye. XYZ ! (xee you zoon) HAHA !!

The Past
Home